I made a cushion cover!



Cushion cover? Lame! Everyone knows how to sew cushion cover. What so great about it? Aha, this is my first ever patch cushion cover. I am so proud of it!

I used Block D from Happy Block Swap Sampler Quilt designed by Andrea from HappyCloudCreation.

I have made a few Block Sampler from Happy Cloud Creations and I am planning to make all of it as a part of learning and practice. I wonder how should I store the quilt blocks that have no use (I mean, experiment quilt blocks!)

The fabrics that I used here are from the remnant stash that I've collected years ago since my active days of bag making.

Hmm...I did 2 posts today, not bad...not bad...It's raining this morning, after almost 2 months with no rain. Alhamdulillah. So cool and cloudy, no sun means no photography practice. 

See you all next post!

Love,
Noma

Comments