PICKLE TOES PATTERNS - LAZY DAYS PANTS AND SCRUBS

Hi everyone! This time I was invited to review Women's Lazy Days Pants and Scrubs. Pattern by Pickle Toes Patterns. First of all, let me tell you what this pattern offer when you purchase the pdf pattern:
Sizes: 0 - 30
Length: 7 different length
Hem: 5 options
Pockets: 3 pocket types
​Elastic waist
Fabrics recommendation: Stretch twill, stretch poplin, stretch denim or a stable knit such as French terry, Ponte, or interlock. 



I finally brave enough to cut this stretch off white denim that has been in my stash for a few years now. I bought it in Asok, Bangkok. Originally, I see a white denim style for me when I bought this fabric but I need a good recommendation of a jeans design patterns that has clear instruction on how to construct the fly front. Do you have a recommendation? 

Anyway, it has been a while since my last sewing for my eldest daughter, so I thought, why not for this review, I make it in her size? I made it in size 8, but I think next time I will size down it because the butt area looks a little baggy and the front is a little puffy. I wish I know how to alter and manipulate the pattern to fit her body. I will learn the technique one day. One day! :)





I really enjoy every topstitching for the front pockets, back pockets, and the side seams especially when they are perfect! And I also add a little color to the faux tab and I add a wooden button on each side. I just love it! There were some oooo and aaaawwww after every completed step! Haha...

I really love Capri style and so I forced my style into my girl *evil laugh (Nah, she just agreed to anything that I want to make for her. Sweet girl she is!)

I will be making a new pair of Lazy Days pants for myself next, mmm...maybe in a batik sarong fabrics. Yay! 

I highly recommended this pattern for your daily wear or summer days pants or even for your PJ's! Just so comfy, well, at least that was my daughter said! ;) Let me tell you how comfy it is when I have mine! :D

Love,
Liza

Comments