FLORA DRESS BY E & E PATTERNS


I did the Flora Dress for Naydia during the testing period, you can read all about it here. And I really love the simplicity of the design, so I decided to make one for Adra. The floral fabric was in my stash for umm...5 years? So, I need to use it before it gets ruin.

Originally, I bought the fabric for my bag making business, but the fabric is too soft and I was not into garment making back then. So when I saw the Flora Dress, I knew this is the perfect time to use the beautiful swiss cotton, and coincidentally...it is Spring soon! (Although there is no such thing as Spring in Malaysia hahaha!)

Adra was not so happy with the dress at first, not that she hates it...it is just because she was into PINK that whole two weeks *sigh
And now that she is all back to normal again, haha...I can now show you the dress I have made.



Comments